My all time favorite accessory is The Hat. Some may say it’s my only accessory. Uh oh, I am having a flashback right now to circa 8th grade in my fitted Yankees cap. I thought I was so cool. Especially, when I wore it backwards. I’m sorry. I didn’t know and had no sister around to help me. Nicole was busy sporting white eye liner and Lauren was probably hunting for vampires, backpack stuffed with garlic and a cross. She’s the weird one. Any who, here I am typing my first post for our lifestyle blog, and I can’t even stand it! Oh how things have changed. There is hope girls!!! For the record, my favorite style hat is the fedora. It’s classic, can be chic, and for the love of Mary, it did an incredible job covering my attempt to wear a pixie last year. In all seriousness, hats are great all year around. They keep your head warm in the winter and face protected in the summer. This one is a no brainer, GO GET YOURSELF A COOL ASS HAT! But please don’t be an ass hat. No one likes those. Here is a style board of our favorite hats this season. Happy Pinning!
1. Need to hide a bad hair day, this is the perfectly slouched knit cap. – M
2. You had me at fedora. Plus sequins? Done deal. – M
3. Feeling foxxy for this winter knit hat! – M
4. I want to wear this naked and go sledding. – N
5. Two furry balls always makes me smile. – N
6. I love me some big ass fur head bands. – N
7. Excuse me! That fur pom pom is vintage AND detachable!!! – L
8. I am going bananas over turbans this season! Love this pink! – L
9. Earmuffs. That is all. – L
Happy Hat Hunting!