By now you all know I am a product whore. And like any good whore (with some luck and a rubber), my time of the month has come again. It’s time to replenish all of the products I have used up to the very last drop. I am committed to the products I love. Sure, there are some things I like very much and use to the last drop but don’t religiously replenish every time they run dry. It’s kind of like a guy you screwed back in your twenties. You liked him. A lot. He served a definite, cool ass purpose. He made you feel good and you felt pretty when he was on you, but when he left you didn’t miss him so much. Those products aren’t the ones I am going to talk about here. Today, I am going to talk about the products I can’t live without, the bitches I need to replenish the minute they are gone. Now, I don’t go through these particular products every frigging month. That would be nuts, yo. These are just the products I happened to run out of this month. I try to make one product run a month because if I ran to the store 6 times for 6 different products I would end up spending a fucking fortune on other shit, too. By running to the store once a month for a handful of “necessities” I am able to refrain from careless spending on stuff I really don’t need. Cosmetic departments turn me into a frigging lunatic. I lose my hearing, get tunnel vision, pop a couple boners, and lose complete control over my bank account. I need to spend as little time as possible inside Sephora.
Here are the products I have to replenish this month:
1. Nars Laguna Bronzer: I cannot go one pale ass day without Laguna. I love her and so do, like, a million other people because she’s perfectly bronzed for everyone. I use this product everyday, winter, spring, summer, or fall, which makes her a frequent product on my list of things I need to replenish.
2. Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum: Oh, Caudelie. This serum is just beautiful. I am half a geezer so good skin care is kind of a big deal to me. It is luxurious and lightweight. This shit goes on first thing and gives my skin the daily radiance it so desperately needs making this product a necessary replenisher.
3. L’oreal Voluminous Carbon Black: This has quickly become my favorite mascara. Third tube up in here. Thick ass, voluminous, black lashes are my favorite lashes.
4. Laura Mercier Bare Beige Lip Glace: This is my “go to” everyday lip gloss, so this particular tube has seen better days. I find her, loyally, at the bottom of my handbags. She will be greatly missed. It’s time for a newbie!
5. Make Up Forever HD Foundation: HD Foundation is not my everyday foundation but she does spend quite a bit of time on this face. I wear this stuff for photo shoots and nights out. I wouldn’t step foot in front of a camera without this shit. I am running to the store asap.
6. YSL Lipliner #13: I buy a few of these a year. Hands down my favorite lip liner of all time because she looks good with practically every lip I wear. Me and my lipsticks can’t go a day without her.
This bottle of heaven will need replenishing soon. I might as well just pick it up while I am out grabbing everything else!
So there you have it. The list of things that will have me eating food out of cans for a week. At least I will have pretty skin, right? It’s all about priorities.
Before you carry on with some boring shit at work, Here is some other cool ass shit you need to know about!
Remember. When you look good, you feel good. Get ’em, girl! xoxo