1. Add lemon to every glass of water you drink.
2. Slap a dollop of coconut oil in your next smoothie.
3. Try to buy more foods with less bar codes.
4. Try your local honey. It can actually help your seasonal allergies.
5. Add turmeric to your health regimen. It’s health benefits!
6. Got a gassy gut? Put a few droppers full of fennel into a glass of warm water.
7. Drink your green tea. Sissy Michelle tells me to drink 3 cups a day!
8. If it’s white, don’t eat it.
9. Drink a shot glass of apple cider vinegar every single day.
10. Need some energy and a little boost to your libido? Incorporate maca into your daily diet. I add Maca Powder to my favorite Nutritional shake every morning.
11. Take 5-10 minutes a day to meditate and tune IN. It is so important for both the mind and body.
12. Consider eliminating certain animal products from your diet and know where your food is coming from. For vegan and vegetarian ideas Thug Kitchen and Healthy Happy Vegan Kitchen are awesome cookbooks!
13. Whether you’re on the go, crunched for time, or traveling, try carrying a jump rope with you. You can burn up 200 calories in two 10 minute sessions and it’s an excellent way to tone your whole bod. Plus, this way you’ll feel less guilty having that extra tropical cocktail.
14. Think of 1-3 things daily you are happy for in first thing in the morning. It will help put a positive spin to your day.
15. Drink your coffee or espresso black to eliminate any extra calories, sugar and additives to your morning wake up routine.
Love it. Live it. Share it.