I saw this image and it spoke to me. Life is beyond amazing. Here are 100 reasons why.
1. I woke up this morning.
2. I saw the sun rise on my way into the city today.
3. My children are happy and thriving.
4. I have a husband that loves me.
5. I get to choose what I want to wear each day.
6. I love my job.
7. I have a family that loves each other endlessly, even through the “shit.”
8. My dog hasn’t pooped in the house in over a week!
9. My mom is sick, but surrounded by love.
10. It is autumn.
11. I have running water.
12. And it’s hot.
13. I have a stack of books I can’t wait to read.
14. My kids know what it means to be kind to the old and sick.
15. My dad is my mentor in business and in life.
16. I planted a seed with my sisters and it is sprouting.
17. My husband is hot.
18. I taught my daughter a pullback (it’s a soccer move) and she used it three times in a game. I, on the other hand, have slipped a disc.
19. I live in an amazing community.
20. My kids have three Great Grandmothers living on this earth.
21. Coffee without cream and sugar is amazing.
22.I rode a Ferris wheel with my kids this weekend.
23. Yesterday’s weather was perfection.
24. I love my mom more than I knew I could.
25. My refrigerator is filled with fruits and vegetables.
26. I am seeing my first String Cheese Incident concert this Friday! Helping a friend check something off of her bucket list.
27. I live in a world where I can say whatever I want.
28. I am manifesting my future.
29. I found my passion. TSP.
30. Our blog is heading to Tulum, Mexico in three weeks to Release Our Inner Goddess with 20 incredible woman!
31. I get to practice yoga every day.
32. It smells like a pumpkin in my house all day, every day until Nov 1…and then it smells like balsam fir.
33. I have 4 incredible siblings.
34. Life is hard, but not too hard to stop living it.
45. I have choices.
46. I have all of my senses.
47. My kids have a dad who sleeps in a tent with them in the backyard.
48. I have a house with a roof and in the winter it is warm.
49. I am surrounded by earth angles. Living, breathing angels.
50. I have friends for life.
51. Go Fish with Six year olds is classic.
52. I am proud of the person that I am.
53. I have a calculator. THANK GOD!
54. I spend forty hours a week with a group of incredibly hard working, inspiring people.
55. I give the gift of laughter… every.single.day.
56. Someone just came up to me at a coffee shop in Chicago and asked if I was one of the sisters from The Sister Project! Hold the phone while I tether myself to my seat.
57. The signs are everywhere.
58. I wake up every single day excited for what it is going to bring.
60. I understand the power of deep breathing.
61. I make my mom laugh.
62. My kids still think I am the coolest bitch in town.
63. My husband thinks I’m sexy.
64. I have no regrets.
65. Marriage is hard, but Ryan and I are committed to it. As I always say, “we are in it to win it.”
66. The Sound of Music
67. The sky looks like fall.
68. Millie slept in Will’s bed last night. #brokenback
69. I travel by train to my job. Love my commute.
70. My kids have matching socks…today.
71. It is almost hat season!
72. Will and Mia are finally at an age where they will try everything. And it turns out they like it all!
73. I have to work today and all of my customers are off, so it will be quiet.
74. I pet a llama yesterday. I LOVE THEIR EYELASHES!
75. I get to coach and inspire hilarious 6 year old girls this evening.
76. I discovered the Starbucks App and the art of the “reload.”
77. Ryan fills my car up with gas.
78. My kids have never been on an antibiotic.
79. The days are getting shorter. I suffer from Seasonal Elation.
80. I can make a killer meatball.
81. Fall TV.
82. There is a downward dog or two in my very near future.
83. I get to work with my bro.
84. He’s hilarious.
85. My dad has a ponytail.
86. I got the best 2 for 1 deal around. William and Mia.
87. I just signed up for Deepak’s next 21 day meditation experience.
88. I had my first cup of coffee in complete silence this morning before both the sun and my kids rose.
89. I have much to look forward to.
90. Only one more month until my work partner in crime comes back from maternity leave. Her name is Michelle Power. We are calling this “The Power Outage”.
91. I can handle way more than I ever thought I could.
92. My children are surrounded by incredible people.
93. There are enough leaves on the ground to make that giant leaf pile.
94. I have been humbled by life’s experiences.
95. One of our vendors is bringing us lunch today.
96. A stranger held the door for me.
97. I paid it forward.
98. I live near/work in one of the greatest cities in the world. I Love Chicago.
99. I learned to appreciate this town from my dad.
100. The Sister Project has taught me endless things about myself. Most importantly, that I can do anything and that life truly is amazing.
Love It. Live It. Share It.