- Smoking cigarettes. I am announcing it to all of the land. At about the mid point of 2015, I was knee deep in more sh&% than you could shake a stick at. It had been a few years and I honestly don’t know what I was thinking other than the fact that I’m a mental midget and a follower. I heard a hilarious quote recently, when someone was calling out his buddy for smoking, he said, “Dude, really, smoking? Its 2015.” Done.
- Sending illiterate text messages. I’m going to work on ditching my impulsiveness and try slowing the f&%$ down. You would think with all of the yoga and breathing exercises I do, I wouldn’t have a pulse, but I do and it seems to only go one speed.
- Getting rip roaring wasted. It doesn’t work for me. The after math is nothing but miserable anxiety, bad eating and a day or two wasted nursing a hangover. Moving forward I am all about moderation.
- Peeling my no chip manicure off is so 2015. #papernails
- I will never and I mean NEVER take my phone near another body of water again.
- Ditching fear of the future. This will be my greatest struggle as it has been my challenge all of my life. 2016 is all about being present.
- I am an all or nothing perfectionist. I am either the hottest a$$ mess you have ever seen or Martha frigging Stewart. No in between. I am going to stop having such extremes and I am going teach myself to live happily somewhere in the middle.
- I am breaking up with procrastination. I’m done with her. She is a good for nothing, energy sucking, mind messing, anxiety causing tramp. Out of sight out of mind is a thing of the past!
- Never again will I see who someone really is, ugly inside and out, and keep them around hoping for the person I wish they would be to pop out of a frigging cake. Ain’t gonna happen. When someone shows me who they are? I am going to believe them.
- I am not going to live for tomorrows, ever again, because I am kind of missing out on my “todays”.
- What’s the biggest thing out of style for me in 2016? Being dishonest. If I know I can’t meet a deadline I am going to give a deadline I can meet. If I say I am going to do something, I am doing it. My credibility and my trust can’t be compromised and I want and need my word to be worth its weight in gold.
- One last thing that will be staying in 2015 with the rest of the horse $hit. My front butt. The Fupa. Some call it a gunt. Whatever you call it, mine ain’t coming with me this year. #EatWellAndExerciseEverySingleDay
- After all these years of yoga, I accidentally wore a thong to a class. Never again. Worst hour of my life.
- Never will I ever again eat an entire gigantic bag of dried Incan berries in one sitting. Unless of course I have a hankering for spending hours in the restroom.
- This year I’ll not take things personally or think to much at all of what others think of me or what I say. At times I could go over every detail of what I said to someone and create a storm of anxiety. Those.days.are.dead.
- Nope. Never again will I lean over a bar full of votive candles to get a selfie with a D list reality star. This girl is on fireeeeeeeeeee.
- That one time I drank a bottle of rosé by myself before our house warming party…nope, won’t do that again.
- This year I will not have road rage. The result of me honking and giving the bird got me the c word (I laughed) and a gun pulled (I cried). Deep breaths, no honking.
- During certain circumstances, I choose not to have expectations anymore. No expectations = you can’t be let down. Problems solved.
Love it. Live it. Share it.