As promised I bring to you the second installment of my favorite beauty products of all time. Just in case you missed the original post (bend over so I can spank you) check out these products I love and shared with you here. I am admittedly a product whore and I found it a little difficult to narrow my list down. There may or may not be a third installment. Yes, I am that pathetic I may have several more favorite products of all time to share with you later. I didn’t want to overwhelm you or your bank account today so I kept it at 10 products. Without further ado, here are my favorite products of all time in no particular order. Enjoy!
- Elizabeth and James Nirvana White Dry Shampoo. This here is my fancy dry shampoo. The one I use when I go on dates and nights out with friends. It is greatly effective in absorbing oil, its main job, but that is not why I am so obsessed with it. What’s so fancy and frigging awesome about this stuff? The heavenly smell! I shit you not, this stuff smells so good you will fall in love with it at first spray. It is a bit pricey and very fragrant, as I mentioned, so don’t buy this stuff with the intent of using it every damn day unless you are Liza Minelli or something. I use another dry shampoo that is a little more economical on a daily basis. What’s that? Feast your eyes on number 2.
- Psst Dry Shampoo. Yes I am that obsessed with dry shampoos I have 2 favorites and always will. Consider this my daytime and number one my night time dry shampoo. Psst is hands down my favorite inexpensive dry shampoo of all time. I have tried A TON of them and this one does a kick ass job at making my dirty hair look and feel clean even though it hasn’t been washed in a week and is as dirty as a bums ass. I go through a couple of cans of this a month and my bank account doesn’t even flinch. If you aren’t using dry shampoos you are a butthole who needs to get your life on track.
- Nars Monoi Body Glow. Holy crap. Summer is almost here making it the perfect time to introduce you to one of THE BEST products I have ever encountered. Monoi Body Glow by Nars is something that changed my summer skin and leg life forever. Without it my legs look like dried up, dull wooden legs. Have you ever smelled the inside of a wooden leg? Ay Caramba! I love using this bronzed shimmering body oil all over my body but most importantly on my legs. Once this stuff makes its way onto those things… BOOM! Sexy, shining legs for days. There is a bronzing agent so be aware when wearing light colored clothes. You don’t want to look like a total frigging yahoo. The smell of this stuff is orgasmic. Polynesian tiare flower meshes beautifully with tropical coconut oil making this stuff my most coveted body oil of all time. Run. Don’t walk. Summer in a bottle and perfection on your skin.
- Bain De Soleil Orange Gelee. There is no product on the face of the planet that makes sunbathing more successful and sexy than Ban De Soleil Orange Gelee. Jam packed with nutrients and emollient ingredients that will rehydrate your skin while the sun literally dehydrates the shit out of it like a raisin in the sun, this gel gets you bronzed, beautiful and moisturized. I love this shiny orange grease so much I cannot wait to slather it all over my body this summer. All over my body not my face. I protect that thing from the sun like the Holy Grail.
- YSL Lipliner No. 13. I am a diehard lipstick fanatic. Like, old lady style. You can always count on seeing me color my kisser with lipstick. With that being said, lipliner is my thing. I am no Chola, though. This color is spot on and neutral. YSL number 13 is the most versatile liner in all the land. It is not just versatile it also lasts a long ass time. I use it with EVERY lip gloss and lipstick I own (besides my super dark ass lips, I have special liners for those). Why is liner important? It defines your beautiful lips as well as keeps your lip color in place.
- Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Deodorant. This is my favorite deodorant of all time. I used to use it everyday but was forced to switch it up once my pits grew too used to it. I hate it when that happens. This is now my fancy time deodorant. My armpits smell so friggin good when I use this stuff. Like, people compliment my armpits. It would not be strange to find me sniffing my own armpits fro enjoyment, I tend to do that when I have Cashmere Mist rolled all over them. The texture of this stuff is as luxurious as the smell. It is silky and moisturizing. Soft armpits are really nice. And sweat? It doesn’t stand a friggin chance.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. In my opinion there is no better lightweight coverage in all the makeup aisles than Laura’s Tinted Moisturizer. This is my favorite daytime and nighttime foundation (when being photographed or getting all dolled up for a nighttime event I use something else). It does what it says. It provides perfect lightweight coverage and plenty of moisture. Oh, and it also has sun protection. 20 SPF. You can also layer this product a bit for a little heavier coverage if you so desire. During the warm ass summer months I love to use TM mixed with a little of Laura Mercier’s Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer. Gives me a sun goddesses glow. Super purdy.
- Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray. Surf Spray has been one of my hair faves since NAM. I LOVE sexy, wavy beach hair and this product is what gets my hair looking that way. This is the stuff I use at the pool and on the beach all summer long because it effortlessly assists me in having hair that rocks instead of hair that blows. I have hair that is naturally wavy (at times curly depending on the humidity) so I tend to lay off straightening the hair in the summer. 5 minutes later and POOF. When that happens I just add some surf spray and make it look intentional instead dumb. I also like to let my hair air dry and then spray some surf spray and scrunch it up a little. Compliments galore.
- Kerastase Touche Perfection Replenishing Balm. This here is my most recent favorite beauty product of all time. It’s like the song I learned in Brownies when I was a kid. “Make new friends and keep the old, some are silver and the others gold.” Well this shit is gold. She joins the team of favorites for several reasons. Number 1? She’s a Kerastase product. Nothing better. The product is a balm. A thin, silky balm that turns my ends from trash to frigging treasures! I am so sick of all of these hair oils that leave my hair weighed down with greasy ends and all that jazz. That look and finish is for the birds. This here is a hair product that allows your hair to stay full and soft all while sealing and replenishing shine and health to your ends and frizzies. If you are unfamiliar with Kerastase hair products do yourself a solid and check the line out. Kerastase itself makes the list as my favorite product line of all time.
- Tend Skin. Super favorite product alert! It’s time for us bitches to keep the old bikini line pube free and when I go pube free I like to stay bump and razor burn free too. The only thing that allows me to have a beautiful bikini line is Tend Skin. If if weren’t for Tend Skin you all would be checking out my huge ass bush at the pool this summer because I would rather have that disco bush than itchy, ugly bumps down there. This liquid gold changed my life a million years ago and for that I am grateful and loyal. I suggest to just buy a big ass bottle of it and apply it with cotton pads. I recently bought the roll on version and me no likey. PS: I use this on my bush, legs, underarms and brows after a threading. The men in your life can use this on their faces after a shave if they are prone to bumps as well. It’s a miracle product.
Well, there you have it TSPeeps! I hope you realize how lucky you are to know my favorite beauty products of all time. Consider yourselves my sisters because they are typically the only ones who reap the benefits of my beauty product fascination. I promise you this… I will always share my things with you. Everything but my perfume and men. Those are mine until I am done with them 😉