Only ten more shopping days until Christmas TSPeeps! Nine, if you’re celebrating Christmas Eve…we’ll be having a gigantic Italian, seafood feast at Michelle’s cozy home! Have you gotten your hosts a gift to say thanks for making a delicious meal and getting your butt tipsy on vino and Rumchata?
Here is TSP’s gift guide for your hostess with the mostess!
1. These delicious truffles are rolled in dark chocolate metallic sequins and infused with Petit Champagne and Cognac, cheers!
2. What happens under this beautiful, crystal mistletoe, stays under the mistletoe.
3. The perfect gift for a Moscow Mule loving household!
5. This festive garden Santa gnome will instantly jazz up the evening.
6. You can never go wrong with this old school, Italian tradition.
7. Less is more with this simple, sparkling birch tree.
8. Any host will have the perfect spot for this beautiful crystal votive holder.
9. Bust this game out after dessert and someone for sure will cry/laugh. Warning: it is completely inappropriate and we’re sorry in advance if dad says something you can’t unhear. You may want to wait until the serious folk take off for the evening…just sayin.
10. This accent piece is for any girl that loves diamonds and big ass gems!
11. Garret’s Popcorn is a Chicago must. If your hosts have yet to try their classic combo of cheddar cheese and carmel, do everyone a favor and bring a tin of this over.
12. Our mama, Junebug, has been collecting Christopher Radko’s gorgeous ornaments for twenty years! It’s the perfect gift that will be kept and hung on the tree forever.
Need a gift for a mister in your life…check out this gift guide!
Show your hosts some love, people! They worked their buns off!