I don’t know about you and where you go to gather all of the cool ass shit that is to be had out there, but for me, personally, my main information source comes from the many blogs I read daily. That may have something to do with the fact that I myself am a blogger, but I’m guessing you read way more blogs than you even realize. Ever heard of Perez Hilton? Yeah, who hasn’t? Blogger. What about The Skimm? Yassss. News delivered quick and easy for my simple brain to understand. Brilliant bloggers. Then of course, there are all the healthy and holistic blogs. We can’t forget about food bloggers. There are the obvious genres I am slightly obsessed with, lifestyle, fashion and DIY blogs. There are some blogs I follow soley because their pictures are stunning or a blog simply provides me with gobs of inspiration. My personal blog list is endless and since the blogosphere is infinite, my list is always growing. I am always looking for new and interesting blogs and thankfully, there is a space you can go to read and organize all of your favorite ones.
This space is called Bloglovin and I have 8 reasons why you MUST get with the program and start using Bloglovin ASAP!
- You follow tons of blogs and would like to keep them organized in one spot. Bloglovin.
- Bloglovin is like a virtual newspaper that is completely customized for you, by you. Simply follow the blogs you desire and sit back, relax, enjoy and never miss another post from your favorite blogger again.
- Bloglovin allows you to organize the blogs you follow according to category. Let’s say The Second Sis shared some must have beauty product you can’t forget. Create your own Favorite TSP blogs, hit save and you won’t ever waste another moment digging around for that post you can’t seem to remember.
- If it wasn’t for Bloglovin, I would never have heard of blogs like Zen Habits and Because I Am Addicted.
- Bloglovin offers suggestions for you based on your blog interests. I love this! There are so many amazing blogs to be read out there. Now you can finally see what you have been missing. Thanks Bloglovin!
- If you happen to be a blogger like myself, Bloglovin can be a great tool to drive traffic back to your site! Um, yes please! So while you are at it, be sure to follow The Sister Project. Much obliged.
- With Bloglovin, you no longer have to try and remember who and what blogs you follow.
- Just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, it does! Bloglovin has an app and its Ah-Mazing!
If those aren’t reasons enough to set up your own Bloglovin account and get organized, then I don’t know what to tell you. Get your shit together and get on Bloglovin. You will thank me later.
Love it. Live it. Share it.