I am a pretty tech-savvy gal when it comes to organizing and simplifying my own life. I enjoy clothing subscriptions like Trunk Club and have had my groceries delivered via Instacart. I have more apps than most people I know and I used Venmo before it was a household name.
However, there is one practice I won’t change no matter what and it is the daily ritual of list-making, organizing, manifesting and setting and accomplishing goals via my paper planner.
Perhaps it is my obsession with lists or the intense sense of accomplishment I feel every time I draw a line through a completed task, or it is simply the close and intimate relationship I develop with the bound book of paper that houses my every thought, date, and goal. I heart my paper planner.
I need to feel the pen in my hand as I write my list of to do’s each day and require only a few prerequisites.
There must be endless space so I can doodle and catalog my ideas and since I wasn’t born with the organizing gene my planner must have daily planning pages and hourly scheduling.
At the end of the day, we are all trying to accomplish the same thing, something, and in order to stay organized and continue to win at life, we need to plan. The more we have together the more time we will have available for simple moments that matter. At the end of the day, those are the most important ones. Planners are a girl’s best friend and one of my favorite end of year purchases.
Here are 6 planners to help you smash your goals.
The Passion Planner ($35.00)
The Passion Planner is more than just a planner. It provides a goal-orientated roadmap designed to help incorporate short and long-termed goals into your daily life. Think of this planner as your paper life-coach.
What we love about the Passion Planner
- It provides ample space for you to map out your goals and manifest your future. We like to think of the Passion Planner as a traveling vision board. Have you ever created one?
- The Passion Planner is sleek and simple by design which allows for easy travel and if you are someone who cares about size, good news, the Passion Planner comes in 3. Small, Medium and Large.
- This planner provides daily space with hourly slots for the people (like me) who need extra help when it comes to organizing and goal setting.
The Passion Planner is TSP approved. It was a fan-favorite when we started the blog.
The Golden Coil ($64.00)
The Golden Coil Planner encompasses simple elegance. This planner is the most customizable planner on the planet and is made with quality products. What sets The Golden Coil apart from other planners is the ability to upload all of your events and contacts into the planner so you can keep track of your life. Like the name, the golden coil makes for a sturdy bound book that will stand the test of time.
What we love about The Golden Coil
- The customizable options offer add ons for things such as grocery lists, health, and wellness tracking, social media, homework, finance and more.
- The user experience to create your own custom Golden Coil Planner is simplistic and straight forward. All it requires from you is some time to ensure you create the perfect planner for you.
- If you are one of those people that love to write with fancy pens and can’t stand when ink bleeds through, rest assured that will not happen with a Golden Coil Planner. The thickness of the paper helps to avoid bleed through.
Simplified by Emily Ley ($48.00)
The Simplified Planner, created by Emily Ley was created to inspire women to organize, simplify and make time for the things that matter most in life, moments. This speaks to us!
What we love about the Simplified Planner
- This planner is available at Target! Great for the people that want to touch, feel and experience the product before they place it in their cart, virtual or otherwise.
- You receive monthly coaching videos with your Simplified purchase.
- Simplified offers an hourly schedule which makes planning and organizing so much simpler.
Erin Condren Life Planner ($55.00)
Erin Condren Life Planner is a durable and customizable planner that is designed to increase productivity and time management all while tracking your goals in style. The Life Planner is securely bound and totally personalizable. There is a Life Planner for everyone!
What we love about the Erin Condren Life Planner
- There are MANY cover options to choose from and they are all super cool and designed to last.
- The Life Planner offers 3 weekly layout options; vertical, horizontal and hourly.
- When you order an Erin Condren Life Planner you don’t just get a planner. This product comes to you stocked with all kinds of extras and freebies. The packaging is on point.
This planner is TSP approved. I rocked the Life Planner with a green camouflage cover.
Ink & Volt ($46.00)
The Ink & Volt planner is a classic organizing tool designed to make an impact. This planner’s layout will help you set goals and achieve them with the assistance of weekly time blocking pages, intentions and monthly challenges that will only catapult you forward.
What we love about Ink & Volt
- The cover is nostalgic with a vintage feel as it is wrapped in a soft, suede-like Vegan material.
- No matter what page you are on, this planner lays flat.
- There is an earth-conscious component and materials are sourced with that in mind.
This planner is TSP used and approved.
Day Designer ($59.00)
The Day Designer planner was created to inspire balance, focus, and productivity and is available in an assortment of beautiful designs. At the heart of every Day Designer, you’ll find the trademarked Today and To-Do pages which are comprised of a to-do list, schedule, notes, and space for gratitude.
What we love about the Day Designer
- Day Designers offer feminine styles with soft gold accents.
- This planner is designed to approach each day with intention.
- You receive extra goal setting worksheets with the purchase of your Day Designer.
*Lauren chose the Day Designer for her 2020 planner.
As far as planners go, here are 6 options I can guarantee will have you slaying your goals in no time.
Which one speaks to you?