This TSP recipe was inspired by Emily Griffin and her sprouted buckwheat company, Lilbucks.
A few days ago on “Live @ 5”, Lauren interviewed Emily Griffin, CEO of Lilbucks, a sprouted buckwheat company, to learn more about her company and our favorite grain-free superfood that adds a satisfying crunch to smoothies, yogurts, and oatmeal.
Emily explained that her inspiration to create the company came from a life-changing açaí bowl topped with sprouted buckwheat she enjoyed while traveling in Australia.
I am always down for food that is healthy and delicious and this good-for-you meal also happens to be an absolute cinch to make.
This smoothie bowl is a guilt-free party in your mouth and, when topped with all of your favorite things and the best damn crunch in town, it is a downright drool-worthy, perfect, hot weather breakfast.
- 1 package Frozen Açaí I prefer Trader Joes Brand
- 1 Cup Milk of your choice I prefer Oatley Oat Milk
- 1-2 Frozen Banana
- 1 tsp Honey
- 1/2 Cup Frozen fruit
- Fresh Berries
- Sprouted Buckwheat I prefer Lilbucks
- Toasted Coconut
- Chia Seeds
- Blend the smoothie ingredients together until smooth and pour into a bowl.
- Top with the ingredients of your choice and enjoy! It really is that simple.