If you’re a loyal reader of our newsletter, you’ll already know that we added weekly favorite Amazon finds to our mailer.
And if you’re not, it’s time you sign up to get sneak peeks before the monthly round-up blog post comes out. (You can easily sign up, here.)
We both have our favorite repeat offenders along with exciting new finds! And anyways, sisters are meant to share, well everything but lovers.
It’s only right to share with you some things that help make our lives easier, more organized, fun, fashionable, and then some.
From spice racks to bikinis to lego sets and teethers, we got you covered.
1. Saie Illuminator / The best glowy luminizer my winter skin has ever seen. Thanks to Mia!
2. Aveda Hand Relief / If you live in a land that has winter, your hands need this hand cream.
3. Lego Bouquet / Michelle’s family is obsessed with Lego sets for 18+. Next up is this beautiful bouquet.
4. Spare by Prince Harry / I’ve turned Michelle into a Royal junkie so we’re both reading Spare. Grab a copy and join us!
6. Little Green Machine by Bissell / Old spots and stains be gone in 2023! The Green Machine amazingly!
7. Moonjax Teether / Luna loves this teether. Easy to hold and gnaw on. Great gift for a baby in your life.
8. Ornament Organizer / If you have Christmas tree ornaments, you need this organizer.
9. The Opposite of Butterfly Hunting by Evanna Lynch / We’re both reading this coming-of-age memoir. It’s deeply beautiful, sad, shocking, and touching.
10. Tanologist Face Serum / This is the best and only tanning serum I use.
11. Leopard Baby Boots / These baby booties are warm and stay on. Luna has the leopard print ones, but there are tons of options.
13. Ododos Leggings / They ain’t Lululemons but for the price, they do the trick. They are comfortable and breathable for yoga.
14. Derma-E Face Cleanser & Mask / A cleanser and mask all in one! Love it.
17. Acure Dry Shampoo / This stuff works and wasn’t on the list of dry shampoos that are filled with carcinogens.
19. LED Neck Reading Light / I was influenced by Jenna Bush. I needed something to illuminate my pages while I stay up too late with Prince Harry and the old books lights just don’t cut it anymore. If you read at night, you need these.
TO LISTEN TO OUR PODCAST, “COZY CONVERSATIONS WITH THE SISTER PROJECT”, PLEASE STREAM ON SPOTIFY, APPLE, ANCHOR.COM, OR ANYWHERE ELSE YOU STREAM PODCASTS.
To learn more about how you can support The Sister Project and the content we create, please head HERE.